The AME Cantilever Rack system is designed to manage loads of varying length and proportion. Product can be completely accessible from the front without any of the horizontal restrictions of traditional pallet rack. The entire length of the cantilever rack may be used for storage. For added flexibility, loads of differing lengths may be stored on the same cantilever rack and even at the same level.
Cantilever rack is the ideal solution for long or heavy items such as pipe storage, tubing storage or lumber storage. Furniture rack, carpet rack or lumber rack perfectly store long products and allow product to be removed without damage due to excessive maneuvering around vertical or horizontal obstructions.
Cantilever racks are a superior storage solution in many situations. Compared to standard pallet racks, cantilever racks are:
- Easier to use: With no front column in the way, cantilever racks are faster to load and unload, lowering handling time and costs.
- More flexible: Loads may be placed anywhere along the entire length of a row on a cantilever rack.
- More compact: The lack of a front column saves horizontal space normally lost to rack structure. Handling clearance is also more abundant.
- More selective: Any load or storage slot is immediately accessible.
- More economical: Both reduced handling times and increased space utilization make cantilever racks more cost-efficient. Additionally, cantilever racks become more economical as load length increases, while standard pallet racks increase in costs.
- More adaptable: Cantilever racks can store nearly any type of load. They are especially useful for storing long, bulky, or oddly-shaped loads.
AME Racking offers a variety of cantilever racks